Uzbekistan travel and trip 02

Uzbekistan Tours: Tour 02
Activity: Cultural tour
Direction: Uzbekistan
Duration: 10 days

Day 1: The starting in Tashkent and hotel accommodations? Find A DINNER have. A DINNER in seven evenings and overnight.
Day 2: We Are About our Travel morning flight to Nukus start. Arriving in Nukus, a transfer to Hotel. Attractions Nukus. Visit YOU An art museum of Russian and Uzbek Art, The National Museum. A free time. A DINNER in seven evenings and night at the B & B.
Day 3: Breakfast, and then you going to Nukus and the pursuit of THE former fishing village Mojnaksky, YOU die once on the shore of the Aral Sea is going to. In the second half of the day driving from Mojnaksky in Khiva. Arrival to Khiva. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Today happen to das. program in Khiva Tour: Visit of objects of world heritage by UNESCO Ichang-Kala fortress. Visit Muhammad Amin Khan medresah, medresah Muhammad Rakhimkhan, Kun's ark die free time in the second half of the day. A DINNER in seven evenings and overnight.
Day 5: In the morning, go to Khiva and Bukhara. On the road, stop dying SEE Amu-Dar. Arrival in Bukhara day. Arrival at the hotel. A free time. A DINNER in seven evenings and overnight.
Day 6: Breakfast and Then Becoming a tour in Bukhara have. Visit Mausoleum of Ismail Samani, fortresses Ark, Chashma-Ayub, Kalon Mosque and Minaret A A, Madrassah Miri-Arab, Magoki-Attori mosques, Ulugbek and Abdulaziz, trade domes, Ljabi house, a complex, madrasas die chorus minor. A DINNER in seven evenings and overnight.
Day 7: Tour continued in Bukhara. A trip to summer palace of Bukhara emirs Sitora-Mokhikhosa, Chor-Bakr and Bakhoutdin The Naqshbandi Mausoleum. In the second half of the day, a free time in Bukhara.
Day 8: Morning departure from Bukhara and Samarkand to move THROUGH Shahrisabz. A stop in Shahrisabz for the collection of interest. Visit YOU ruined die Ak-shed, Mausoleum of Jahangir and The Lobster-Sheikh. In the second half of the day, TO movement continues to Samarkand. Arrival to Samarkand, BY in the hotel. A free time.
9th Day: Breakfast and then you going to have a tour in Samarkand. The Registan area, ruins Bibi haným, Shah-zinda, The mausoleum of Gur Emir, Ulugbek observatory. A DINNER in seven evenings and overnight.
Day 10: Continue the tour Samarkand. A trip to a complex of Imam Al-Bukhari, Muslim, a place of pilgrimage. Of this place IS famous die modern mosque after finding THE independence of Uzbekistan, the mausoleum of Imam Al-Bukhari built. The free time in the second half of the day. A DINNER in seven evenings and overnight.
Day 11: Will leave our journey to Samarkand and Tashkent to move to STOP. Arrival in Tashkent, BY in the hotel. The tour in Tashkent. Visit the center of Tashkent, Amir Temura Square, the Independence area. A DINNER in seven evenings and overnight.
Day 12: Today you have a flight home.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 2 - Andijan region
Located in the eastern part of the Fergana Valley. It covers an area of ​​4,200 square meters. km. The climate is continental with sharp differences between winter and summer temperatures. The population is 1,899,000 people, is the average density of 499 people per 1 square meter. Kilometers.
The area is divided into 14 administrative districts.
The regional center - the city of Andijan, numbering 303,000 people. Other important centers of Asaka, Khanabad Hodzhaabad, Shakhrikhan and Karasu.
Minerals region are represented by multiple deposits of oil, ozokerite and limestone.
Currently, 85 joint ventures in the region registered. Foreign trade turnover amounted to $ 1,164,400,000 in 1997.

Bukhara region
Located in the southwest of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Most of its territory is desert Kyzyl-Kum desert. The total area of ​​the region is 39,400 square meters. km. The climate is continental and dry.
The population of the Bukhara region is 1.3847 million people, about 68% live in rural areas, the remaining 32% live in urban areas. The area is divided into 11 administrative districts.
Administrative center - the city of Bukhara with a population of 263,400. Other cities Alat, Karakol, galas, Gazley, Gijduvan, Kagan, Romitan, Shavirkan and Vabkent.

Djizzak
Located in the central part of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The total area of ​​the region is 20,500 square meters. km. The climate is continental with hot dry summers and mild winters. The population is 910,500 people, while the average population density is 108 persons per square kilometer. The area is divided into 11 administrative districts. Dihzak city - the region's administrative center. The population of the city of 127,200 inhabitants. Other major cities Dustlik Gagarin, Galla Aral, Pakhtakor and Mardjanbulak.
Established 34 joint venture in the region. The total value of production amounted to 159.9 million sum in 1997.